streams-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Letourneau <jletournea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Streams Master 0.1-incubating Release
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 14:50:11 GMT
Thanks Matt - in reading the release guide - I see that we are
supposed to have a directory on
people.apache.org/www/www.apache.org/dist/incubator for releases (we
don't) - I assume this is what shows up on [1]

In addition, I notice that Rave uses svn to move the release around
(i've replaced Rave with streams in the URL) [2].

Long and short of it is I am somewhat stuck on finalization - I can
certainly ssh to people.apache.org, my question is whether i should
download the release artifacts from nexus and scp them up, or go the
svn route as prescribed by Rave...hints or suggestions welcomed ;)

[1] http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator
[2]https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/streams/sources