streams-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Letourneau <jletournea...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Streams Logo
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 15:02:28 GMT
So we've got a bunch of logos submitted at this point...not sure if
anymore are coming from others, but its probably time we voted this
out.  All logos are uploaded at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STREAMS-8

Please cast (like we did for the project name) a +1 for your two top
choices and -1 for anything you are violently opposed to winner is
most aggregate +1s after 72 hours (new submissions welcomed along the
way in that period):

streams_simple.jpg (Square streams "S", no mountains, black feather)

streams_simple2.jpg (Square streams "S", no mountains, no black feather)

streams2.jpg (mountains, streams "s", no feather/apache)

streams3.jpg (mountains, streams "s", red feather, no apache)

streams4.jpg (mountains, streams "s", red feather, apache)

streams5.png (grey block left, streams typed)

streams6.png (Streams sound wave off S)

streams7.jpg (Streams mountain cutoff, black feather, apache)