streams-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Letourneau <jletournea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Streams Master 0.1-incubating Release
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 16:14:55 GMT
So i most certainly messed this up a bit by releasing from the staging
repo prior to the IPMC vote...as Matt stated though we have the IPMC
votes in our group, so hopefully this clunky first release won't be
noticed too much...my thoughts are that starting the VOTE on general
would be appropriate now and to identify that this misstep has
occurred...any thoughts to the contrary? Or suggestions for a way
forward?

Jason