streams-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Streams Master 0.1-incubating Release
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 16:48:07 GMT
On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 10:50 AM, Jason Letourneau
<jletourneau80@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Matt - please take a look at :
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/streams/releases/

Works for me.  Anyone else have an opinion?

> and let me know if that is according to protocol..I will update the
> website with our new logo and the release information as well

INFRA still has to hook up the SVN Pub/Sub; but since the artifact is
available in Maven Central, I would just link to that for now with a
note that it will be downloadable from the Apache Mirrors shortly.

> Jason
>
> On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:53 AM, Matt Franklin
> <m.ben.franklin@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Commit, via SVN, the zip file, its .asc & .md5 files to
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/streams/releases/
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:27 AM, Matt Franklin
>> <m.ben.franklin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I pinged infra.  Will let you know today

 Given this
I've
Nexus before