streams-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Streams Master 0.1-incubating Release
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 16:10:19 GMT
When you send a result e-mail, generally we like you to total the
votes in the following way:

IPMC Totals

+1 [number]
0   [number]
-1  [number]

PPMC Totals (minus IPMC members)

+1 [number]
0   [number]
-1  [number]

Community Totals

+1 [number]
0   [number]
-1  [number]

Voting Record
All votes cast and person who casted

In this case, all of the mentor votes would count toward IPMC totals,
anyone who is listed as an initial committer on the status page is the
Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) and Venkat Mahadevan would
be a community member.

When you send the VOTE e-mail to the IPMC asking for a (now) lazy
consensus vote, you need to list who from the IPMC already voted and
what their vote was.