streams-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Streams Master 0.1-incubating Release
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 14:04:55 GMT
On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:39 AM, Jason Letourneau
<jletourneau80@gmail.com> wrote:
> Discussion thread for .1-incubating release of streams master POM

Since we are nearing the end of the vote and we are still on track, I
just wanted to remind everyone that while in the incubator, a  release
has two VOTES to go through.  The first vote is within the project dev
list and requires 3 PPMC members to cast +1 in order to move on.  Upon
success of the first vote, the second will take place on the
general@incubator.a.o list and requires 3 IPMC +1s for release.

The good thing about having 3 or more mentors on an incubator project
is that each is also an IPMC member.  This means that a successful DEV
list vote with 3 or more mentors casting a +1 only needs to go for a
lazy consensus vote to the IPMC.  You can look through the general
list archives to see how this has worked in the past.

-Matt