streams-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Started with Incubation
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 01:58:55 GMT
On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:50 PM, Matt Franklin <m.ben.franklin@gmail.com>wrote:

> How about a mountain with various small streams coming together into a
> river in front?

To embellish this slightly (albeit not so realistically, maybe the streams
could come together for a bit and then separate again?  That would visually
present a bit more of the idea, although it might be tough to do in a small
icon image.

>  Does anyone have graphic arts skills, or at least
> access to someone who does?
>
> Whenever I try to do anything "artistic" with either images or CSS, my
 colleagues laugh at me, so I'm not the person to do this :-).  Will see if
I can get our UI folks to spare a few minutes, though.

Craig