streams-dev mailing list archives

From Venkat Mahadevan <neu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Started with Incubation
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 02:14:13 GMT
Streams idea is a good idea, i was thinking about having 0s and 1s in
separate stream and getting merged into one stream....a digital way of
depicting maybe?

Also i was thinking of using the apache gif (
http://apache.org/images/feather-small.gif) and using the veins of the
feather as streams and all the small streams joining the main vein that
runs in the middle...maybe something like that.

again no graphic skills :-)

-Venkat