streams-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Letourneau <jletournea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git Mirror
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 15:23:49 GMT
OK - but for the purposes of getting a build working, it looks like I
can put the master pom on the dev repository (snapshot) here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/

Is that correct?

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Franklin, Matthew B.
<mfranklin@mitre.org> wrote:
> [...]
with existing PMCs.  This is the one we created for Rave

> http://rave.apache.org/release-management.html
>
> NOTE:  We will need to document the release process on the site.  I am checking with
INFRA as to what the holdup is on the CMS integration.