streams-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Letourneau <jletournea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Draft Streams Server Architecture
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 16:24:23 GMT
"I would like to ensure that we have flexibility in what deployment
strategies we support.  Specifically, while I can see how being able
to compose the application in an ESB has advantages, I can also see
the value in a simple war deployment in Tomcat for a small deployment."

Good points - I am not sure about ServiceMix, but I know Mule is an
easy war deployment.  We should be able to come up with a good
strategy to handle different deployment scenarios.

Jason