streams-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Letourneau <jletournea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Release Early & Often
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 15:44:03 GMT
+1

2) We need a couple of volunteers to serve as Release Managers.  This
position is open to any committer that wants to shepherd a release
through the process

I'll volunteer for a slot

3) We need to define & document the release process in a similar
manner to Apache Rave || Bval ||  other established Apache project

I'm happy to take a first crack at this

Jason