streams-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Letourneau <jletournea...@gmail.com>
Subject Initial Check-In
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 22:17:33 GMT
As you probably all got the spam as I was creating the folder
structure in the svn repo...I've committed a starting project stub to
start filling in pieces of the architecture I sent around last week.
Its a Maven project that houses OSGI bundles - the structure is the
default for using the PAX plugin with Maven.

There is also a "master" POM as Ate and Matt were discussing.  I took
out the developers section but otherwise it is very heavily based on
the Rave master POM.

There is nothing that does anything fantastic in there as of now...but
hot deploying the Activity Publisher Registration bundle works in
ServiceMix as an initial test.

As an aside, I personally like Git more than SVN, so I'm going to
request a Git mirror for us in case anyone else has the same
preferences.

Jason