streams-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Letourneau <jletournea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git Mirror
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 22:24:05 GMT
I've updated the master POM to inherit from the latest Apache POM (11)
and added the sign-and-release maven plugin.  The project POM now also
references the master POM from the Apache (Nexus) repo rather than a
relative path.  The build is broken though because Nexus access has
not been enabled (Jira ticket is in).  With regards to the
streams-master-pom source control...its not going to be mirrored to
the Git repo, but it is available in the svn repo at:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/streams/streams-master-pom/
with the standard trunk, branches, tags structure.

I'll update the list when the Nexus access is enabled and I deploy the
master for use.

Jason