streams-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com>
Subject Licenses & Headers
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 22:18:11 GMT
One of the PPMC's primary responsibilities is to make sure that the
project remains in compliance with the legal & foundation policies.  A
key aspect of this is ensuring all files in SVN have the appropriate
license headers and that all source distributions have LICENSE, NOTICE
& DISCLAIMER files as appropriate.  Since SVN is considered a form of
distribution, we need to make sure we have the appropriate files there
as well.

I will create JIRA issues for adding & updating the current files; but
as you start to add new code, dependencies, etc.,  please ensure that
the files are correctly marked.