streams-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Hart <ah...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contributors Page
Date Tue, 25 Dec 2012 18:14:02 GMT
Hi guys,

I was just able to update the people page using the cms bookmarklet approach without difficulty.
Also, Ryan, your info appears to be displaying correctly on the latest published version.
Did you get it working via the web gui? Let me know if not, I'd be happy to help where I can...

Best,

Andrew.

--
Andrew Hart