streams-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: Board Report ( was Getting Started with Incubation)
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 15:16:45 GMT
I've just saved an initial draft version for the report, see earlier link below.
Please review and update/adjust where needed.

Ate

On 12/05/2012 03:20 AM, Matt Franklin wrote:
> On Dec 4, 2012, at 8:08 PM, Ate Douma <ate@douma.nu> wrote
>>
>> 4) We need to provide our first Incubator report [5] by tomorrow. I don't have time
left today to draft something up, but if nobody else beats me to it before tomorrow evening,
I'll can write up something simple (we only got started, not much to report anyway).