streams-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com>
Subject Board Report ( was Getting Started with Incubation)
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 02:20:20 GMT
On Dec 4, 2012, at 8:08 PM, Ate Douma <ate@douma.nu> wrote

> 4) We need to provide our first Incubator report [5] by tomorrow. I don't have time left
today to draft something up, but if nobody else beats me to it before tomorrow evening, I'll
can write up something simple (we only got started, not much to report anyway).

Good point Ate. For those of you who are new to Apache, each PMC
reports the state of the project to the board on a quarterly basis.
Since we are an incubator podling, which is effectively a sub project,
we need to provide our report to the IPMC a little early so that the
IPMC can review it and include it as part of the report they give to
the board.

Also, as a new project, we are scheduled to report monthly for the
first 3 months of our existence.