streams-dev mailing list archives

From "Franklin, Matthew B." <mfrank...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: Git Mirror
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 15:17:27 GMT
-----Original Message-----
>From: Jason Letourneau [mailto:jletourneau80@gmail.com]
>Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 10:15 AM
>To: dev@streams.incubator.apache.org
>Subject: Re: Git Mirror
>
>OK - how does one achieve this?

We need to define a release process.  There are plenty of examples in the Incubator and with
existing PMCs.  This is the one we created for Rave

http://rave.apache.org/release-management.html

NOTE:  We will need to document the release process on the site.  I am checking with INFRA
as to what the holdup is on the CMS integration.

-Matt