streams-dev mailing list archives

From "Franklin, Matthew B." <mfrank...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: Git Mirror
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 15:09:19 GMT

Keep in mind, the master POM version referenced just needs to be in repository.apache.org
somewhere.  It could very well be in SNAPSHOT until a full release is performed.

My personal preference would be to setup the master POM the way we like and use it to develop
our release process.  That way we can push it out the door and not have to worry about getting
it mirrored over.