streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Tex <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: Add support for multiple properties in PLC4X S7 Adapter
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2020 18:07:59 GMT
Hi,

support for multiple properties (CollectionProperty) has been implemented. I also added the
horizontal rendering property for StaticPropertyGroup and SelectionStaticProperty. Currently
all SelectionStaticProperty will be renderd horizontal (Drop down menu), because we had problems
with deserialization (UI) of the horizontal property if a SelectionStaticProperty is part
of a StaticPropertyGroup. Maybe someone knows what the problem could be? (I opened an Issue
STREAMPIPES-54)

However the CollectionProperty is already used by the ‘PLC4X S7’ Adapter. Your feedback
is welcome :)

Johannes