streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From Philipp Zehnder <zehn...@fzi.de>
Subject Re: Add support for multiple properties in PLC4X S7 Adapter
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2020 20:50:31 GMT
Hi,

this is a very cool feature. Now it is possible to read multiple values from a S7 and process
them as events.

The next steps should be to test the S7 adapter in multiple scenarios and implement adapters
for further PLCs.
Do you have any ideas how we could test adapters for other PLCs?  Currently just have a S7
for testing?

Also Chris & Julian it would be great if you could give us some feedback on the integration.
Is there anything we could improve?

Cheers,
Philipp

> On 9. Jan 2020, at 19:07, Johannes Tex <tex@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> support for multiple properties (CollectionProperty) has been implemented. I also added
the horizontal rendering property for StaticPropertyGroup and SelectionStaticProperty. Currently
all SelectionStaticProperty will be renderd horizontal (Drop down menu), because we had problems
with deserialization (UI) of the horizontal property if a SelectionStaticProperty is part
of a StaticPropertyGroup. Maybe someone knows what the problem could be? (I opened an Issue
STREAMPIPES-54)