streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From Philipp Zehnder <zehn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [STREAMPIPES-17] Expose Adapter Icons in Connect Container
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2020 20:32:12 GMT
Hi Johannes,

thanks. That's great. I'm going to move all the processor and adapter icons into the respective
packages so we can delete them from the UI.

I think it is a good idea to create some issues for new developers to migrate the descriptions
and titles to resource files.

Cheers,
Philipp

> On 9. Jan 2020, at 19:41, Johannes Tex <tex@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> connect adapter and procotols can now use the asset folder as it is done for the pipeline
elements. To support this, we changed the IDs of the adapter/protocol to the package names,
like the IDs of the pipeline elements. Note this when you create a new adapter/protocol. Also
the 'local' string file is now supported by adapters/protocols.

> Assets are created for the ROS Adapter. For all others it still has to be done. Maybe
it would be a nice task for a newbie to get familiar with the SDK?