streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: Add support for multiple properties in PLC4X S7 Adapter
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2020 14:51:13 GMT
Hi,

sorry fort he late reply...
What one can do using the Mock Driver I implemented is to ensure that your code works by seeing
if requests are sent to PLCs and received.
You find examples of the usage (especially in tests) in the OPM Module and in the Scraper
of PLC4X (just do a text search for "mock:" (as that’s the prefix for that driver)).
Doing that you can exactly validate your implementation and then you don’t have to test
more and just rely on PLC4X that their shit works (....) __

Julian