streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Riemer <rie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jira notifications
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2019 18:44:03 GMT
Hi Chris,

sounds good! (and nobody seems to have any objections)
I looked up the corresponding PLC4X issue at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17923,
which seems to describe the approach. I can create the ticket.

Dominik

On 2019/12/08 10:20:14, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
> Hi all,

to and additionally send create events to the dev list.
> I really don't like the template for the about line of these emails because you usually
get to the important part after 3-4 prefixes.
> On my phone I just delete these emails because I don't want to click all of them through
to find out what they are about.