streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Riemer <rie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Today I requested the clearance for the ASF to become members of some of the Industry organizations
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2019 21:42:13 GMT
Hi Chris,

thanks for the info, this is great! We've just removed the logo in the last release after
your hint, so it would be cool to use the OPC-UA logo again in StreamPipes Connect.

Dominik

On 2019/12/04 21:01:19, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> even if I initiated this for the PLC4X project, today I opened some legal issues where
I ask for mermission to request a membership for the ASF in the OPC-Foundation (Logo Membership),
EtherCAT Technology Group (Feee Membership) and get a ProfiNet Vendor ID assigned.