streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Riemer <rie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: December Podling Report - Draft
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2019 15:09:54 GMT
Hi Chris,

thanks for your feedback - this was indeed a very misleading typo ;-)
I addressed your comments and updated the draft report in the wiki.

Dominik

On 2019/12/01 14:23:52, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
> And perhaps fix a typo in the question:
>  ### Are there any issues that the IPMC or ASF Board need to be aware of?
>  There are no issues right now.
>
> If you write there now are issues, they'll definitely ask which ones (I am assuming you
wanted to say "no" issues)

> For:
> ### How has the project developed since the last report?
>
> I'd probably mention that this is the first report and that the main work was doing all
the legal paperwork, which is now covered and that you're working on cleaning things up (merging
repos) to finally bring them to Apache.

> ### Is the PPMC managing the podling's brand / trademarks?
> You didn't actually "do" the official podlingnamesearch, you created the issue for it
... it's not yet resolved (or is it?) ... so I'd say: You initiated the podlingnamesearch
(perhaps with a date you started it on as that might increase the pressure for the others
to finish it)

> But besides that, I am totally OK with the report.
>
> Chris
>

> Am 01.12.19, 14:57 schrieb "Dominik Riemer" <riemer@apache.org>:
>
>     Thanks Philipp!
>
>     I added to new items under "How has the project developed since the last report"
mentioning the submission of ICLAs, software grant and CCLA.