streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Jira notifications
Date Sun, 08 Dec 2019 10:20:14 GMT
Hi all,

additionally send create events to the dev list.
I really don't like the template for the about line of these emails because you usually get
to the important part after 3-4 prefixes.
On my phone I just delete these emails because I don't want to click all of them through to
find out what they are about.

Having all notifications go to develop is, in my opinion, a bad idea.

Chris

´╗┐Am 08.12.19, 00:50 schrieb "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com>:

    Hi,

    > It would be also great if some mentors have a best-practice-hint here ;-)

    It varies from project to project mostly due to the amount of traffic and how it is used.

    Thanks,
    Justin