streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: I18N Resources
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2019 16:04:04 GMT
Hi Dominik,

I found out what was going wrong and was able to fix it, however I wanted to suggest to change
the way the path is calculated to using subdirectories as this causes confusion in IDEs (Not
only IntelliJ)
For me there was no way to see the structure being different in the IDE and this will be something
that confuses people. I am sure we'll be having lots of questions regarding this.

That was why I wanted to suggest to change this to "appId.replaceAll(".","/")" ... but it's
just a suggestion.

Chris