streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From Philipp Zehnder <zehn...@apache.org>
Subject Tools to retrofit machines with StreamPipes
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2019 10:46:28 GMT
Dear all,

we already have plug-and-play solutions for several sensors that can be used to retrofit machines
and build fast prototypes with StreamPipes.
For example the Bosch XDK sensor, the TI Sensortag, or the raspberry pi camera are already
integrated.

Now I am looking for a plug to measure power consumption (1 Event /s) and a button to get
user input (e.g. to label data).
I already found some bluetooth or wifi solutions, but it seems all of them require a custom
integration.
I was wondering if anybody of you already has some experience and could give me a hint of
an easy to integrate solution.
Ideally the devices would already support some standards like MQTT, but it would also work
to send the sensor values via bluetooth to a raspberry pi and then from there to Kafka or
MQTT.

Please let me know if you have any further ideas for sensors that we could integrate.

Cheers,
Philipp