streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From Philipp Zehnder <zehn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Improving the Live Dashboard
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2019 06:16:55 GMT
Hi,

thanks for creating a first draft. I think it is a very good idea and also very useful.
In the data explorer we already created a prototype of the backend API to also read historic
values. Additionally there are already two types of visualization available with a table and
a line chart. We can re-use those and extend those.
Let me know when you have finished the first prototype. Then I can add those two.

We could also think about to integrate the asset dashboard as an additional visualization.
What do you think about that?

Cheers,
Philipp