streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Wiener <wie...@apache.org>
Subject Cross-compiled StreamPipes Docker Images to run on ARM-based architectures
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2019 13:45:25 GMT
Hey guys,

just to give you a heads up what I was working on the last couple of days.

I managed to cross-compile all Docker containers of StreamPipes (as of now the „lite“
version)
to run on arm32v7 (e.g. Raspberry Pi) and arm64v8 (e.g. Nvidia Jetson Nano) architectures.

With that I was able to run the StreamPipes lite (10! containers) on one Raspberry Pi Model
4,
4GB edition, with a steady memory consumption of ~2GB.

StreamPipes coming closer to the edge :)

Cheers,
Patrick