streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject I18N Resources
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2019 11:58:33 GMT
Hi all,

today I cloned the new repos, updated SP to the latest released version and started work on
the new EDE Enrichment Processor for BACnet/IP.
I have to admit that you dug a few little potholes for me to stumble into ;-) I’ll be submitting
some PRs for things I found.

But one thing I noticed that should be changed globally, is not to create directories in the
resources section with names containing “.”.
IntelliJ doesn’t show any differences between a normal package structure and a dotted directory:
src/main/resources/org.apache.plc4x.streampipes.processors/enrich/bacnetip/ede/strings.en

Guess why the LabelGenerator didn’t find my new and the moved resources.

Is there a reason for using “dotted directory names”?

Chris