streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Riemer <rie...@fzi.de>
Subject Apache StreamPipes Website
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2019 15:21:23 GMT
Hi all,

this is just to inform you that we managed to set up the new website and documentation. It's
still in a pretty early stage, and the new website already links to some repos that have not
yet been transferred - so we would need for some more time until we officially announce the
website on Twitter etc.

The website can be found on https://streampipes.incubator.apache.org.
What do you think? Do you have any feedback on things that should be improved?

Once the Git repos are transferred, I think we should highlight the new mailing lists directly
on the homepage to attract new contributors.

In case you want to directly contribute to the website:
There is a dev branch that we can use to add changes and a master branch that is used to deploy
the website. We use Github Actions to build the site and create the asf-site branch. As I've
never used Github Actions before, I'm not yet 100% sure whether the build is only triggered
from master right now ;-)

Dominik