streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: December Podling Report - Draft
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2019 14:23:52 GMT
And perhaps fix a typo in the question:
 ### Are there any issues that the IPMC or ASF Board need to be aware of?
 There are no issues right now.

If you write there now are issues, they'll definitely ask which ones (I am assuming you wanted
to say "no" issues)

For:
### How has the project developed since the last report?

I'd probably mention that this is the first report and that the main work was doing all the
legal paperwork, which is now covered and that you're working on cleaning things up (merging
repos) to finally bring them to Apache.

### Is the PPMC managing the podling's brand / trademarks?
You didn't actually "do" the official podlingnamesearch, you created the issue for it ...
it's not yet resolved (or is it?) ... so I'd say: You initiated the podlingnamesearch (perhaps
with a date you started it on as that might increase the pressure for the others to finish
it)

But besides that, I am totally OK with the report.

Chris