streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Today I requested the clearance for the ASF to become members of some of the Industry organizations
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2019 21:01:19 GMT
Hi all,

even if I initiated this for the PLC4X project, today I opened some legal issues where I ask
for mermission to request a membership for the ASF in the OPC-Foundation (Logo Membership),
EtherCAT Technology Group (Feee Membership) and get a ProfiNet Vendor ID assigned.

I know that for SteamPipes to continue using the OPC-UA logo, this would also be important
for this project.

Therefore I thought I’d give you an update on this.

Here the links to the Issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-500?filter=-2
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-499?filter=-2
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-498?filter=-2