streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: CI Pipelines
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2019 13:03:15 GMT
Hi all,

it is possible to specify secret credentials in Jenkins and assign a name to them.
We are using this feature in the PLC4X sonar-cloud tests.
Here I deployed my sonarcloud login token to Jenkins and gave it a name.
I then use this name to get the credentials and use them in the build.

Perhaps this would allow the other option? But haven't checked this option.

Chris