streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominik Riemer" <rie...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Git repos moved & new website ready
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2019 22:44:22 GMT
I forgot to mention another repo we've moved,
https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampipes-examples contains examples
we use in the documentation to explain some concepts of StreamPipes.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dominik Riemer <riemer@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 11:43 PM
To: dev@streampipes.apache.org
Subject: Git repos moved & new website ready

Hi all,

great news!
Our Github repos have now been transferred to the ASF organization on
Github.

So the new repos available now are:
- https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampipes, which contains the
StreamPipes core (Backend + UI)
- https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampipes-extensions,  which
contains pipeline elements and StreamPipes Connect adapters
- https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampipes-installer, which contains
the Docker-based installation scripts for Unix, MacOS and Windows, the CLI
tool that eases development and helm chart to run StreamPipes in Kubernetes
(thanks @Patrick who completely rewrote the chart)
- https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampipes-website, which contains
the sources for website + documentation.

I also added some changes to the website and the documentation so that all
Github links now point to the new repos within the ASF.
Also, all traffic to streampipes.org and docs.streampipes.org is now
redirected to https://streampipes.apache.org.

A big thanks to Chris Dutz for his great help to get the repos moved!!

Dominik