streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominik Riemer" <rie...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Cross-compiled StreamPipes Docker Images to run on ARM-based architectures
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2019 18:10:35 GMT
Hi Patrick,
super cool, being able to running StreamPipes on a Pi is awesome! :-)

Dominik

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Wiener <wiener@apache.org>
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2019 2:45 PM
To: dev@streampipes.apache.org
Subject: Cross-compiled StreamPipes Docker Images to run on ARM-based architectures

Hey guys,

just to give you a heads up what I was working on the last couple of days.

I managed to cross-compile all Docker containers of StreamPipes (as of now the „lite“
version) to run on arm32v7 (e.g. Raspberry Pi) and arm64v8 (e.g. Nvidia Jetson Nano) architectures.

With that I was able to run the StreamPipes lite (10! containers) on one Raspberry Pi Model
4, 4GB edition, with a steady memory consumption of ~2GB.

StreamPipes coming closer to the edge :)

Cheers,
Patrick