streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominik Riemer" <rie...@apache.org>
Subject Jira notifications
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2019 11:00:32 GMT
Hi,

it seems we can also decide how we would like to handle Jira notifications.
I can be configured which notifications are sent to project mailing lists
(e.g., when issues are updated or created).

I had a quick look how other projects have configured notifications, e.g.,
it seems that PLC4X sends newly created issues to the dev list and other
notifications to a separate issues list (correct me if I'm wrong here).

What do you think? What's the best way to stay informed while not
potentially flooding the dev list with Jira notifications?

It would be also great if some mentors have a best-practice-hint here ;-)

Dominik