streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominik Riemer" <rie...@apache.org>
Subject RE: TI Sensor Tag
Date Sun, 08 Dec 2019 15:05:31 GMT
Hi Philipp,

cool, I think it would be great to have such an adapter! It could help users
to quickly try StreamPipes using a cheap sensor.

Dominik

-----Original Message-----
From: Philipp Zehnder <zehnder@apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 8, 2019 12:01 AM
To: dev@streampipes.apache.org
Subject: TI Sensor Tag

Hi all,

I got my hands on a TI Sensor Tag and I think this is a great way for new
users to start experimenting with StreamPipes.
This sensor can be connected via Bluetooth with your phone and then send
events to MQTT.

We could use this sensor with the standard MQTT Adapter, but then users
would have to perform some configurations.

What do you think about a specific Adapter just for this sensor where no
additional configuration is required?
For the broker the internal ActiveMQ could be used.

Cheers,
Philipp