streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominik Riemer" <rie...@apache.org>
Subject StreamPipes Jira
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2019 10:49:37 GMT
Hi all,

we now got project admin rights for the StreamPipes Jira (https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/STREAMPIPES)
and I added some initial configuration.
I also moved some initial open issues to Jira that we’ve previously managed internally in
our Gitlab repo.

@Patrick, Philipp, Johannes, it would be great if you could check the issues you created in
Gitlab and move these to Jira in case they are still relevant. Unfortunately, it is not possible
to automatically migrate all issues from Gitlab to Jira (we would need global admin rights
in Jira which we don’t have), and I also guess that some issue descriptions we currently
have are not 100% understandable to new external users. So if we now move issues manually
and only focus on open issues, we can at the same time improve the descriptions a little bit
to lower the entry barrier for new contributors.

@all, if you have any ideas for improvements/new features or if you’ve found any bugs, feel
free to create new tickets ☺

Dominik