streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Riemer <rie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BACnet/IP and KNXnet/IP stuff
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2019 21:58:42 GMT
Great, that's very cool!

You can't imagine how much I'm looking forward to go back to real coding once my current "CSS-programming"
is finished :D

Btw, the CSV metadata enricher is here:
https://github.com/streampipes/streampipes-pipeline-elements/tree/dev/streampipes-processors-transformation-jvm/src/main/java/org/streampipes/processors/transformation/jvm/processor/csvmetadata

It's not yet completely finished (we are rewriting the internal management of files), but
I'm confident it will be part of the final pre-Apache release hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday!

Dominik

On 2019/11/18 14:41:46, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just wanted to tell you that in the Apache PLC4X project I’m working on two tuples
of StreamPipes adapters:

>   *   BACnet/IP
>   *   KNXnet/IP
>
> Both will contain two pipeline elements:
>
>   *   A source which generates a data-stream of data going over the bus
>   *   A transformer which enriches the raw data-stream with additional data
>
> The BACnet/IP module uses EDE files to enrich the data-stream which enriches the stream
with names, descriptions, locations, type information, min, max, …
> The KNXnet/IP module uses ETS5 “knxproj” files which does something similar but uses
the project files usually created when programming the KNX system.