streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Add support for multiple properties in PLC4X S7 Adapter
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2019 10:17:49 GMT
Oh wow ;-)

This is great! So I no longer have to re-install SP after packing my laptop and going from
work to my house … ok I know we found a workaround, but I think it’s a great thing to
have this “automatically” handled.

Great job.

Chris

Von: Philipp Zehnder <zehnder@fzi.de>
Antworten an: <dev@streampipes.apache.org>
Datum: Samstag, 16. November 2019 um 10:48
An: "dev@streampipes.apache.org" <dev@streampipes.apache.org>
Betreff: Add support for multiple properties in PLC4X S7 Adapter

Hi,

the first version of the of the PLC4X S7 adapter just supports to configure one item.
A user provides the IP address, the runtimeName of the property, and the node type as shown
in the image:

[cid:34EECA00-5460-441E-A067-3EAA18A85C65@openvpn]
In the next version it should be possible to select multiple items, like:

[cid:2BDC17BB-8A98-4947-9E64-87EE54CFEDCA@openvpn]

To do that we have to extend the Typescript model to support CollectionStaticProperty and
we also have to implement the UI component for that.

Is it possible to have a StaticPropertyGroup in this collection that contains the Static properties
for runtime name, node and data type?

Does anyone have another solution how to display the configurations to the user or are there
any other configurations required?

Cheers,
Philipp