streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: Please welcome a new Apache Incubator Podling: Apache StreamPipes (incubating)
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2019 10:54:34 GMT
Whoooop!
Congratz to Streampipes and we should also inform them about the existence of this list :
)

Julian

Am 13.11.19, 10:24 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:

    Hi all,

    with great pleasure am I able to inform you that since 11.11.2019 we have a new IoT podling
in the Incubaotor.

    Apache StreamPipes (incubating)

    Here the mission-statement:
    StreamPipes is a self-service (Industrial) IoT toolbox to enable non-technical users to
connect, analyze and explore (Industrial) IoT data streams.

    Even if we are just setting up everything … the mailing-lists are all ready to go and
it would be great to see some of you people here also signup.
    It’s a very interesting project as it sort of glues together all the Apache IoT (and
a lot of non-IoT) projects together.

    For me it’s a Wrapper around all the Apache goodness, which makes running the usually
quite complex systems we can build with modern open-source software, very easy.
    Even for people that have no Background in all this modern tech: Such as the people working
in the OT departments of production companies.

    Chris