streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Website Migration / Non-Apache releases
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2019 13:27:52 GMT
Hi Dominik,

I don't think that you have to remove the references. But you have to make it clearly visible
that these are NOT Apache Releases. I think as soon as it's obvious (By being located in a
section "Non-Apache releases pre entering Incubation" this schoud be ok .. but I'm sure Justin
will know what and how to do it.

Chris