streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Website Migration / Non-Apache releases
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2019 14:04:47 GMT
By the way ... what are you building your website with?

Are you editing the html, javascript, css etc. manually or are is there some sort of build
involved?

If it's pure "HTML-Programming" (Couldn’t make the double quotes bigger and fatter) you
probably don't need to do anything.
If you're compiling/transpiling something.
Usually you would commit the result to a detached git branch called "asf-site" branch for
the ASF tooling to automatically update the website.

But I can help you with all of this.

Chris