streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Website Migration / Non-Apache releases
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2019 13:30:51 GMT
If, for example you have a look here:
http://iotdb.apache.org/#/Download

If you select the version: 0.7.0 it clearly states "pre-Apache" ...

Chris

´╗┐Am 16.11.19, 14:28 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:

    Hi Dominik,

    I don't think that you have to remove the references. But you have to make it clearly
visible that these are NOT Apache Releases. I think as soon as it's obvious (By being located
in a section "Non-Apache releases pre entering Incubation" this schoud be ok .. but I'm sure
Justin will know what and how to do it.

    Chris