streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Podling Name Search / Logo
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2019 21:13:18 GMT
Hi Dominik,

I for my part would highly suggest to do it early.

If you have a look at the Apache Edgent project, you will find lots of material mentioning
Quarks (Which was the original name).
The later the change (if the name-search would fail) the more needs to be changed. The later
the change the better established the first one was.

So from my side a big +1 to do it really early.

Chris