streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Riemer <rie...@fzi.de>
Subject Re: Add support for multiple properties in PLC4X S7 Adapter
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2019 12:15:17 GMT
Hi Philipp,

that's looking great!

To implement your mockup, we need to extend the StaticPropertyGroup to allow horizontal rendering
of group members. We can add this along with a some optimizations to the SDK's methods to
create and extract static properties (Chris also mentioned that complex nested static property
definitions can become quite complicated to model if you're not used to it).

Dominik

On 2019/11/16 09:48:24, Philipp Zehnder <zehnder@fzi.de<mailto:zehnder@fzi.de>>
wrote:

> Hi,

> the first version of the of the PLC4X S7 adapter just supports to configure one item.

> A user provides the IP address, the runtimeName of the property, and the node type as
shown in the image:

> In the next version it should be possible to select multiple items, like:

> To do that we have to extend the Typescript model to support CollectionStaticProperty
and we also have to implement the UI component for that.

> Is it possible to have a StaticPropertyGroup in this collection that contains the Static
properties for runtime name, node and data type?

> Does anyone have another solution how to display the configurations to the user or are
there any other configurations required?