streampipes-dev mailing list archives

From "Johannes Tex" <johannes....@web.de>
Subject AW: Add support for multiple properties in PLC4X S7 Adapter
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2019 07:15:45 GMT
Hi,

I have started to implement the new feature!

At the StaticPropertyGroup Property I will add a new boolean property
*horizontalRendering*. I also will do this for the OneOfStaticProperty
(Single-Value-Selection), in this case horizontal rendering means that a
dropdown is displayed instead of a vertical list of radio buttons.

Johannes

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Dominik Riemer [mailto:riemer@fzi.de]
Gesendet: Samstag, 16. November 2019 13:15
An: dev@streampipes.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Add support for multiple properties in PLC4X S7 Adapter

Hi Philipp,

that's looking great!

To implement your mockup, we need to extend the StaticPropertyGroup to allow
horizontal rendering of group members. We can add this along with a some
optimizations to the SDK's methods to create and extract static properties
(Chris also mentioned that complex nested static property definitions can
become quite complicated to model if you're not used to it).

Dominik

On 2019/11/16 09:48:24, Philipp Zehnder
<zehnder@fzi.de<mailto:zehnder@fzi.de>> wrote:

> Hi,

> the first version of the of the PLC4X S7 adapter just supports to
configure one item.

> A user provides the IP address, the runtimeName of the property, and the
node type as shown in the image:

> In the next version it should be possible to select multiple items, like:

> To do that we have to extend the Typescript model to support
CollectionStaticProperty and we also have to implement the UI component for
that.

> Is it possible to have a StaticPropertyGroup in this collection that
contains the Static properties for runtime name, node and data type?

> Does anyone have another solution how to display the configurations to the
user or are there any other configurations required?